This project is solving the ArduSat challenge.
This project aims to develop a node Arduino code and Python code for the Raspberry Pi, that can be used to interface various sensors / actuators and maintain a redundant SPI/ USB comm. link with the Arduino, the raspberry Pi can send send in various commands to Arduino to control sensors /actuators connected to the Arduino.
- Makes sure that a Rogue Code does not get on the Arduino
- Helps to develop an API for the user interractions
- SPI uses redundant channels to achieve fault tolerant communication
- Secure encrypted connection for Admins to update Arduino Firmware
- Can setup up threshold for user interactions
- Multi- node approach reduces risk of single point faults
High Level System Design
- Build Prototype of System Using serial UART
- Link it to web2py framework for demo
- Create basic Protocol for Digital Write/ Digital Read / Analog Read (Prototype build using Arduino UNO)
Project InformationLicense: MIT License
Source Code/Project URL: https://github.com/sajingeo/PiSPICommLink
ResourcesPres - http://mycrobonics.com/nasaspaceapps.pdf
Logo - http://mycrobonics.com/logo.jpg