This project is solving the Curiosity at Home challenge.
This project is solving the Curiosity at Home challenge in the International Space Apps Challenge, led by the NASA.
- Glauber Magalhães
- Silas Monteiro
- Joselito Jr.
- Fernando Jr.
- Gustavo Pinto [email protected]}
Bring awareness of the Curiosity Rover’s activities down to earth. Foster a connection between citizens and the rover through software, visualizations, or a remote or app-controlled "home rover" that connects people to Mars and the Mars Rover, educating them and encouraging Mars enthusiasm.
See it online: http://hello-curiosity.herokuapp.com Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18M51LH4-XA
- Crawl sources of information about the rover over ther internet
- Filter false-positive (need improvements) informations and summarizes it as a rest interface
- Nice web-based interface to interact with the final user
Notes and Todo
Certain areas could use some cleanup and polish.
- Add onther sources of information
- Add a scheduler to crawl the information about the rover
- Storage this information in a non-relational database
Project InformationLicense: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0
Source Code/Project URL: https://github.com/gustavopinto/hello-curiosity