This project is solving the The Blue Marble challenge.
Upon launching the desktop lebluemarvel, it displays lots of balls on a black background: that's how we abstract space. The balls come in different colors and sizes and they move at different speeds. Each ball represents an image that is displayed once the ball is clicked. The attributes of the image are also displayed (feature, geo-location, longitude, latitude). The balls also react to mouse clicks and screen edges.
- We used the NASA-provided JSON dataset of 234,118 images available for download here: http://data.spaceappschallenge.org/images_json.zip
- Saad Taame - Grad CS Student
- Mehdi Diouri - Undergrad CS Student
- Hazim Azghari - Undergrad COM Student
- Yassine Gaimes - Undergrad CS Student
- Ali El Ouafiq - Fresh CS Graduate
How to Run
There's no live online demo since it's a desktop app, refer to the Github
README.md file for more details on running the app.
Project InformationLicense: GNU General Public License
Source Code/Project URL: https://github.com/cyberspacenomad/sac