This project is solving the Syncing NASA Open Source Projects challenge.
SpaceHub: Send Your Projects into Orbit
SpaceHub is a hosted source management service that simplifies the management of projects. Project administrators can mirror projects stored in a variety of version control systems into one central GitHub account without having to migrate the projects from their original locations. Developers can continue working with their prefered hosting while still easily sharing their work with the community through their Github account.
- Easily set up mirrors of existing code sources, whether those are Git, Mercurial, or SVN repos, or just static files.
- Localized issue tracking and community participation through the magic of Github.
- Manages Github repository creation and syncing for you.
- As many users and Github repositories as suit your needs
- Completely free and open source, and runs on OpenShift Express (RedHat++)
Built for the NASA Space Apps Challenge http://spaceappschallenge.org to centralize NASA open source projects.
Project InformationLicense: GNU General Public License
Source Code/Project URL: https://github.com/ryansb/spacehub
ResourcesThe app, live on Openshift - http://space-hubs.rhcloud.com/
What's Openshift? - https://www.openshift.com/paas
Presentation - http://supb.ro/spacehub
Spacehub Logo - http://supb.ro/dxg